Cash Management Services
In banking, cash management, or treasury management, is a marketing term for certain services related to cash flow offered primarily to larger business customers. ... Financial instruments involved in cash management include money market funds, treasury bills, and certificates of deposit. We offer a suite of solutions to help you manage your cash flow. We take away the complexities that come with managing multiple accounts to provide straightforward and comprehensive solutions to help our corporate and institutional clients take control of their cash management needs. Our global online channels provide you constant visibility of your cash positions in various locations and help you get access and control over your funds globally.
Cash Management is a banking business that the bank provides a combination of such services as account management, collection and payment, funds transfer and remittance, and wealth management to help our corporate customers make appropriate management of the accounts and liquidity position, and efficiently centralize and regulate customers' internal funds for the reinforcement of maintaining and increasing the value of funds, so as to improve the liquidity, upgrade financial management and get a higher capital return.
In operation, the bank provides two mutually supportive platforms for our customers (information platform and funds platform, information platform can timely and accurately provide the account information, while funds platform can ensure fast remittance and transfer of account funds according to customers' needs) by means of effectively combining the products and financial services of LWI bank (funds transfer and remittance, entrust loan, online banking, credit line and so on) and in combination with customers' own organization structure features and specific needs of centralized financial management to provide them with customized cash management solutions.
1. A safe, quick and convenient way of funds transfer and remittance and the effective management of collection and payment;
2. Unified management of corporate group members' accounts, effective control of the account balance, flexibility on the collection and allocation of funds, timely access to account and transaction information, and firm support for corporate groups to achieve centralized financial management;
3. Unified funds operation, concentrated surplus funds for more investment opportunities, reduction of excess borrowing and the fund cost of corporate groups, and realization of the funds liquidity and profitability;
Any corporate customers who intend to strengthen the internal financial management and have higher requirements on account management, collection and payment, capital collection, capital deployment and value maintenance and increase may apply to the bank for this business.
1. Qualifications of corporate legal person and legal representative, and relevant legal documents;
2. Business application form;
3. If any online banking products are needed, relevant materials required by the products shall be submitted.
1. Apply for the business;
2. The bank and corporate customers shall discuss the cooperation manner, contents and the scope of specific business, and work out implementation plan;
3. The two sides sign the business cooperation agreements;
4. The bank officially starts the business.